- Tourist visa - People with no other visa
- E-7 visa - General occupation (computer progammer, etc.)
- E-1 Visa - Professor Visa
- E-2 visa - Language instructor
- F-1 - Family of Foreign working residing in Korea
- F-2 visa - Persons married to Koreans
- F-4 visa - Gyopos (Koreans living abroad)
- F2-1 visa - Persons married to Koreans, and who are allowed to work
- D-8 visa - Investor Visa - Must invest 50 million won, though this will increase to 100 million won (approx. 82,000 USD) in October 2010
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.