A number of memorials are scattered around Korea - though the majority are up near the DMZ where the longest period of fighting occured. There's also the battlefield areas themselves, the tunnels, the observatories.
- Dutch Forces Memorial Tower. Just a bit off of the Saemal Tollgate on the Yeongdong Expressway (Hwy 50). Ucheon-myeon, Hoengseong-gun, Kangwon-do. This is the first exit past the North Wonju exit, going east toward Gangneung.
- Online books on the war, including US Army official histories
- Korean War memorial, Washington, DC
- Australian Korean War memorial, Reid, ACT
- Korean War - Remembering our history (a U.S. website)
--Skookum 03:14, 25 Aug 2005 (UTC)