There are tons of Curse Words in Korea, with many histories of each things. Most of them comes from something that is about someone's disease, external appearance, or just pure hate.
Here are some of the curse expressions and words in Korea. (Some of them are not used in all areas, and some of them are somewhat violent for some reasons.)
- 아가리 닥쳐.(A-ga-ri dak-cho) - it means, "Shut up your mouth!"
- 지랄하네(Ji-ral Ha-ne) - it means, "That's bullshit."
- 아, 좆같네(Ah, Jot-gat-ne) - it means, "Ah, feels fucked up."
- 병신아!(Byung-shin-a!) - it means, "You stupid ass!"
- 씨발놈아!(Shi-bal-nom-a!) - it means, "You motherfucker!"
- 아, 씨발...(Ah, Shi-bal...) - it means, "Ah, shit..."
- 졸라 jol-la (slang) : fucking
- A-ga-ri(slang) : mouth
- Dak-cho : "Shut up!"
- Ji-ral : going nuts, bullshit, something screwd up
- Jot(slang) : penis, dick, fuck
- Byung-shin : diseased body, asshole
- Shi-bal : comes from 'Ship-pal', which means, "to sell the bitch". 'Ship-pal' is also used instead of 'Shi-bal'.
- nom(slang) : boy, man
- additional words -
- Nyon(slang) : woman, girl
- Hua-nyang-nyon(slang, violent.) : bitch, whore
- Mi-chin-sae-ki(violent) : crazy bastard, crazy asshole