how can i get a Korean visa if i want to go there? i can understand conversational Korean and i would like to teach there. i am an English tutor for Koreans for five years and my experience would be enough to let me tech Koreans in Korea. i need help please.

i think you first have to secure a job through a Korean school/employer on your own or through a recruiter while still in your own country. then you can proceed through the process of getting an e2 work visa through them.

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.